Cholestatic Pruritus Across the Age Spectrum: What Are You Missing?
Thank you for participating in the CLDF symposium, Cholestatic Pruritus Across the Age Spectrum: What Are You Missing?
Please select “Register/Take Course” to complete the following:
- Program Evaluation
Upon completion, you will receive your accreditation certificate.
The post-program activities will become available on Friday, October 14, 2022 at 8:30 PM EDT.
The symposium will reach pediatric gastroenterologists, gastroenterologists, hepatologists, NPs, and PAs.
- Explain how pruritus in pediatric patients may indicate a cholestatic, progressive disease (PFIC) that should lead to further testing and interventions
- Analyze the role of genetic testing in cholestatic disorders and link genotype with other clinical parameters, including serum bile acid, to PFIC patient prognosis
- Identify the needs in caring for pediatric vs. adult patients with cholestatic disease to properly transition care
- Discuss the importance of gene sequencing in adult-onset cholestatic disease
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the New Mexico Medical Society (NMMS) through the joint providership of Rehoboth McKinley Christian Health Care Services (RMCHCS) and the Chronic Liver Disease Foundation (CLDF). RMCHCS is accredited by the NMMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
RMCHCS designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
All faculty, staff, and reviewers involved in the planning, review, or presentation of continuing education activities sponsored/provided by Rehoboth McKinley Christian Health Care Services (RMCHCS) are required to disclose to the audience any relevant commercial financial affiliations related to the content of the presentation and/or enduring material.
Full disclosure of all commercial relationships must be made in writing to the audience prior to the activity. Note that all relevant financial relationships, if any, have been mitigated. All additional planning committee members, staff, and reviewers of Rehoboth McKinley Christian Health Care Services (RMCHCS) and the Chronic Liver Disease Foundation (CLDF) have no relationships to disclose.
Americans with Disabilities Act: The event staff will be glad to assist you with any special needs (i.e., physical, dietary). Please contact us prior to the event at 1-888-565-5321.
Supported by an educational grant from Albiero.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ (Non- MD)