The Gastroenterology & Hepatology Advanced Practice Providers (GHAPP) association is dedicated to developing educational programs, providing professional advancement services, and assembling resources for—and guided by—advanced practice providers (APPs).
Through our peer-to-peer network, we seek to support their integral role in the specialty healthcare community by providing the most relevant and timely information and communication for treating their patients with gastrointestinal (GI) disorders and chronic liver disease (CLD).
We expand our reach and access through dedicated partnerships with:
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- Annenberg Center for Health Sciences at Eisenhower
- CE Outcomes
- Independent Outcomes Assessment
- Chronic Liver Disease Foundation (CLDF)
- Collaborative Alliance for Pancreatic Education and Research (CAPER)
- Collaborative Group of the Americas on Inherited Gastrointestinal Cancer (CGA)
- Gi Health Foundation (GIHF)