Positioning Therapies in GI Disorders
Please select “Register/Take Course” to complete the following:
- Program Evaluation
Upon completion, you will receive your accreditation certificate.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe evolving patient management and treatment strategies for CLD and GI disorders
- Integrate significant advances in therapeutic and diagnostic modalities into clinical practice
- Apply the latest clinical research, including future therapies and their role in the context of the current clinical paradigm
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the University of Cincinnati and the Gi Health Foundation. The University of Cincinnati is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Cincinnati designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ (Non- MD)